Phone broken, cannot login

Hi there

Hope you can help. I unfortunately dropped and smashed the screen on my samsung phone the other week so was left without the freetrade app! I tried logging in using a different phone today but it keeps sending me through the re-registration process continuously - I have no way of uninstalling the app on my old phone because the screen is completely destroyed unfortunately :frowning:
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Uninstall and reinstall on that phone. Or use a completely different one.

Thanks Adam, that doesn’t appear to help. I tried installing on my husbands phone and received the same message. I cannot uninstall the app on my original phone because the screen is completely smashed.

Thanks for trying to help all. RGol I will try going through the motions of re-registering.

You don’t need to reregister. You need to make sure you’re using the same email address, it will send a link to your email, click it it will take you back the to app to set a pin.

It’s a little confusing because it may look like your registering but the only detail you need to put in is your email. It will detect your already have an account and send you an email to click to login.

Why they don’t just make a login button I’ve no idea

1 Like

Thankyou! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The ultimate buy and hold strategy.

7 Likes