Pineapple Power - PNPL - Share Chat

Yes, it was. And then they sold it for less than the price was

1 Like

I start thinking that free trade app is just wasting of time and money

1 Like

You need to read about share trading to understand how it works.

13 Likes

No, it’s not. But if you want other features like live data and the ability to buy/sell in real time, these features don’t come for free. Intra day trading or short positions are a completely different game.

6 Likes

This is an investing app not a day trading platform.
The basics of trading are like any market you need buyers and sellers

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t I want to discourage high-risk unjustified investments? Is it unbelievable to think I want other people to make good decisions and get rewarded?

2 Likes

In the hope of opening a bit of dialogue about his claims, I asked if he (David Burton) thought the interest in Pineapple could be maintained without news of an imminent acquisition and he didn’t reply, just deleted his tweet. Hmm.

6 Likes

What a guy :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Ah okay.

Fortunately I screenshot the offending tweet in case I decide to report TMS to the FCA for potential market abuse.

Burton’s interaction with retail investors is also not a good look. He liked and retweeted this, for example: https://twitter.com/mozeight/status/1351554374036811778?s=21

2 Likes

Chief Pumper it seems.

3 Likes

Well done for getting the screen shot. Seems strange that he would delete the tweet in response to mine as it was quite innocuous. Maybe others joined in later. Not sure what to make of this company.

2 Likes

Tomorrow will be less active day after be watching

1 Like

What makes you say this?

1 Like

Agreed I’ve been burnt Before on this so now I ALWAYS HAVE Yahoo Finance split screened before I buy (also add an extra % to account for the delay because its still an estimate even looking at a ‘Live’ feed FT pick their numbers out the air it would seem! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I took out my initial investment after Tuesday’s run, so just letting the profits run now. Seemed like the sensible thing to do with such blurred lines on their plans.

1 Like

FT don’t choose the numbers :joy:. They buy at the price someone is selling. They also choose the best price available. The numbers on FT are 15 minutes delayed, so looking at YT is sensible.

2 Likes

Unless you’re gambling probably prudent to cut your losses now, this ones a stinker :wink:

2 Likes

what is YT? Obviously not youtube

2 Likes

Yahoo Fiance

YT was a typo soz

2 Likes

Yahoo is getting Married? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes