Plug Power 🔌 (PLUG) - Share Chat

Fully Charged show is a great place to start learning about the future of mobility:

5 Likes

When trying to come to this page from the Stock page in the App it now has a “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private” - happens logged in or out of the community site in the app.

1 Like

This is an impressive chart…

But this one is extraordinary…

10 Likes

The amazing effect of Gravity…
What goes up must come down :grin:

4 Likes

How far diwn though… what happened?

Yeah I reported it but still not fixed unfortunately…

What are your thoughts on this stock?

There was too much hype when Biden came into power. Hydrogen is not something for the next months, it will take a few years. But Plug got a partnership with Renault and a Korean company bought into Plug when the share prince was around $70 so I am sure they will do everything to make the price go up again. I think they wrote off a huge loss in last earnings hence it was so abismal but I think that that took a big weight of them.
TÇDR: I am positive in the near and longterm. In 6 months I expect it to be at $50.

2 Likes

Anyone at a big loss and have been for a while? :man_facepalming::joy:

1 Like

41% down for me

None of the stocks in the States are doing well….after HE1 shock this is all too much for the weekend. Does anyone know what is going on with Plugs?

My earlier post (see a few posts above) still stands: too much hype, too little concrete results. Plug does not have the chutzpah of Tesla to announce wild things so their SP stays depressed although they have good products. They should get some more marketing out there and we need to see some concrete outputs like the new gigafactory, the partnership with Renault, their JV in South Korea: all those things were announced but the tangible output is still missing.

1 Like

Not clicking on MF articles. They are clockbaoit and machinewritten. Not worth your time.

2 Likes

@safe :joy:
(pardon me new to this and still learning). Just got my understanding, is that not reliable source? Any particular one you could recommend please?

3 Likes

MF has two types of articles: “Why company X Sp fell today” and “Why company X SP popped today”. If you read a few MF articles you start to notice how there is some kind of pattern in the phrasing.basically, their system generates an article based on the data and builds some generic phrases around it.
For reliable info: rely on normal newspapers. They won’t cover every obscure stock but you can get a grasp of the macro-economic context.

3 Likes

:+1:t6: Cheers.

1 Like

I have noticed this after reading a few it’s just click bait

2 Likes
1 Like

Some consistent analysis from our good friends at Motley Fool today :laughing:

5 Likes