Plug Power πŸ”Œ (PLUG) - Share Chat

41% down for me

None of the stocks in the States are doing well….after HE1 shock this is all too much for the weekend. Does anyone know what is going on with Plugs?

My earlier post (see a few posts above) still stands: too much hype, too little concrete results. Plug does not have the chutzpah of Tesla to announce wild things so their SP stays depressed although they have good products. They should get some more marketing out there and we need to see some concrete outputs like the new gigafactory, the partnership with Renault, their JV in South Korea: all those things were announced but the tangible output is still missing.

1 Like

Not clicking on MF articles. They are clockbaoit and machinewritten. Not worth your time.

2 Likes

@safe :joy:
(pardon me new to this and still learning). Just got my understanding, is that not reliable source? Any particular one you could recommend please?

3 Likes

MF has two types of articles: β€œWhy company X Sp fell today” and β€œWhy company X SP popped today”. If you read a few MF articles you start to notice how there is some kind of pattern in the phrasing.basically, their system generates an article based on the data and builds some generic phrases around it.
For reliable info: rely on normal newspapers. They won’t cover every obscure stock but you can get a grasp of the macro-economic context.

3 Likes

:+1:t6: Cheers.

1 Like

I have noticed this after reading a few it’s just click bait

2 Likes
2 Likes

Some consistent analysis from our good friends at Motley Fool today :laughing:

4 Likes

Just about sums up the Motley Fool!!! DYOR!

@ least wait a day between β€œarticles”

Malty Fools :point_left:t6:name suggests. Take it as a pinch of salt….so inconsistent. Robots!

2 Likes

The one thing I do like about MF is that if I’m looking for exposure to a particular sector and am dry on ideas, they give me a starting point from which to do research. I found my current top performing stock in that way. Never take what they (or indeed, anyone), says as a given at face value though.

2 Likes