Purplebricks is becoming profitable quick! Thoughts?

Purplebricks is one of the stocks I’m following, and think it’s looking quite good.
What do you think?

not on FT atm, vote for it here: Purplebricks

They overextended and are now trying to regroup in the UK

No branches. Fixed fee. I like their model.

1 Like

They’re not on Freetrade though?

Was hoping people might look into it and vote for it to be added :crossed_fingers:
Next gen real estate

@samlan I must admit Purplebricks looks like a tremendous buy opportunity, especially at current levels. Did you notice today’s massive drop?

I’d be very interested in reading someone else’s thoughts on this. Has anyone performed a thorough due diligence?
The investment thesis seems to be: the market overreacted following expansion mistakes and the CEO’s departure. If the firm focuses its efforts on profitability in its main market its stock price could grow substantially.

I think they have a tremendous product and impressive brand equity in the UK. Could be nice to get in at almost the same price as IPO day in 2015.

1 Like

I think it is a big opportunity if they okay their cards right. They over extended and learned from that and are now scaling back. This will help with profitability.

The company I work for considered investing them at an early stage, and our CEO still regrets that he couldn’t convince the board of directors to see it through.

2 Likes

Looks like it might be at a turning point
Quite sad I don’t have any purp shares in my account :sob::joy:

Purp up 5% today and it’s killing me :hocho::heart::sob::joy: