Lilium 🔋 🚁 - LILM

Lilium Gmbh has today announced that they’re going public on the Nasdaq via a merger with SPAC Qell Acquisition Corp (QELL).

Please can we get this added to Freetrade?

1 Like

Another vote for Qell please!

1 Like

please add QELL

1 Like
1 Like

Yay, Lilium coming on-board FT (via Qell Aquisition Corp)!

1 Like

@Charlotte thanks for updating this, do you know when Qell will be visible on the FT app discover page?

Should be live in the next 20 mins!

3 Likes

Sorry for the delayed update - it’s live now :relaxed:

4 Likes

Looking forward to the live call with Lilium, due to merge with $QELL later this year.

Drop your questions below and join us at 2 PM today:

2 Likes

Today QELL and Lilium are finally merging, the new stock ticker being $LILM

1 Like

The stock is now trading on the Nasdaq under $LILM

4 Likes

What are people’s thoughts on the share price in a few years time?

1 Like

Lilium are the eVTOL company I like the most from what I’ve seen. It’ll depend on product / market fit. They’re very cool but they need to be far cheaper than a helicopter ride for it to be a breakthrough. Simply replacing helicopters for airport runs / rich peoples play things wouldn’t be enough for me.

2 Likes

For anyone who wants to know more about the eVTOL market this is a great resource. Stick the kettle on as it’s not a quick scan but could be useful. I’ve taken a small position in Lilium, I think the seem the best run company with a good product and no legal issues (Archer).

The desire for this product is my only concern and wether it falls close to taxi or helicopter will decide on the ceiling for the whole market.

Hello All, Does anyone know the cause of the circa -20% over the past week?

1 Like

Inflation

Hi @Alan_87 welcome welcome welcome :ocean:

To elaborate just a tiny bit on @Sims detailed post - When the joint threats of inflation and the risk of rising interest rates growth companies then to get battered. As people look to protect against the former and in anticipation of the latter peoples appetite for risk turns to wain.

If this becomes a trend you’ll see this across the whole economy with early stage companies and ones where valuations have lost touch with the fundamentals.

1 Like

Stock price likely to rise anytime soon?