Qualcomm (QCOM) - Share Chat

Qualcomm-logo

Qualcomm Incorporated is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services. It derives most of its revenue from chipmaking and the bulk of its profit from patent licensing businesses.

Qualcomm - Wikipedia

https://www.google.co.uk/finance?q=NASDAQ:QCOM

Thank you for all for your votes! We’ve now launched US stocks which means that Qualcomm is included in our Stock Universe :artificial_satellite:

Feel free to create a new #investing-and-markets topic & share your thoughts about Qualcomm’s future with the community :speech_balloon:

What price do people think this stock will
Drop to the coming weeks? As it seems they are quite volatile right now? Thoughts?

Semi conductors are best to shy away from for the moment. Corona virus in China has had a major output on computer production and demand, so I would imagine them to drop a bit further.

They are definitely on my watch list, together with intel. Already got NVIDIA and Micron.

Worth it for 2021?

In case anyone is curious on Qualcomm, this acquisition is very important so thought I’d add to the thread:

The team are world-class and I guess will stick around

1 Like

More reading on the Nuvia acquisition. Though I knew Qualcomm was behind Apple, I didn’t realise how mediocre their chips really were, just using the ARM reference designs.