Quick tool for seeing a company's recent dividend payments?

Does a tool exist that just let’s me put in the stock code/name and it just gives me a quick glance of dividend histories? Or, is there a stock site that lists this info in an easy to find/interpret place?

I’m new to this and the sites I’ve been bumping into so far always seem to hide the info behind multiple clicks/screens. Perhaps I’m just being unlucky but thanks in advance for your help!

1 Like

This is how the dividend overview looks like in Wallmine:

Still a few clicks, so I would try it out first

3 Likes

Yahoo finance doesn’t have the best interface and can be a little clunky, but in terms of free and good coverage it’s a nice stop gap until you find tools you prefer.

For example this is Lloyds Bank’s dividends over the last five years.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/quote/LLOY.L/history?period1=1430870400&period2=1588723200&interval=div|split&filter=div&frequency=1d

Under statistics you can see the dividend yield too.

To see the actual dividend payouts after searching for a stock or ticker, select the historical data tab, and then change the options to show dividend only and the time range you want. 5 years should give you plenty!

1 Like

Haven’t seen these guys before, this is way cleaner. Thanks, I’ll give them a go and see how I like it too!

Joined wallmine yesterday, already very impressed! Thanks for sharing this, didn’t know I could see this view.

1 Like

I use dividendmax.com. It has always been extremely accurate. Just signup a dummy email address for a month.
div

Also try dividenddata.co.uk - very good easy to read information.

DividenMax is great, but I would suggest paying for it if you use it on a regular basis!

If everyone just set up dummy emails, it may disappear!