Rainbow Rare Earths - RBWR

it’s on LSE but does any no-commission trading platform in the UK actually offer it?? can’t find it on Trading212 either, but have seen in on HL.

I’ve invested in Rainbow Rare Earths through spread betting. Would much prefer to invest in them on Freetrade platform though.

Are we able to get this on FT please?

Rare earth metals are mainly found in China and this explorer/producer is one of the few outside of China. Rare earth metals are needed to make magnets and various electronic components… magnets will be needed in large volume in EV motors

1 Like

Hey everyone, we’ll assess this stock for liquidity and inclusion on Monday.

3 Likes

Stock live now. :+1:

7 Likes

Hi Viktor, it seems greyed out in both ISA and general view when I go to buy.

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Hi Victor, it seems to have disappeared completely now! Could you investigate?
Thanks Nick

Can somebody explain why the share price for RBWR is so low on Freetrade. It’s like 100th of the cost that it is on the NYSE ?

Yes, I can.

Free trade display the prices in £/$ while some sites display prices in pence/cents.

Hi Guys ,
I can’t find anybody else who is interested in this share, am I alone here?
I need to do a bit more research on what minerals are classified as rare earth.
But my understandings is that the majority of these minerals are mined in Chinal and that China has put a ban on the exportation of these minerals. As RBWR’s operations are outside Chinal this must be good for the share price.
Does anybody else have any comments/views.
paul

I’ve owned RBW for a while and rare earths metals are not actually that rare just that there aren’t many mines outside of China.
They have demonstrated the ability to extract rare earths from specific spoil heaps which is very promising