Realty Income Corp - O - Share Chat

For me it is. There are tax benefits to paying into it but I’ve moved companies a few times and had pots all over the place.

3 Likes

What I don’t get is? You if have let’s say 3-4 pensions with about £30k does putting them into a SIPP allow you to then use that cash to buy shares or top it up :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah so I swept them all into a Vanguard SIPP, it takes about 6/8 weeks. I move them to :freetrade: as it was cheaper and I got more control.

Before I did this I had pensions with Scottish Widows, L&G, The peoples Pension & Royal London. Now I have 1 and can buy pretty much what ever I want (excluding REIT’s)

7 Likes

That’s makes bit more sense thanks for sharing :blush:

2 Likes

anyone got their div yet for May?

2 Likes

Just checking mine? It was due Friday so probably be end of today maybe tomorrow :grin:

1 Like

Yes, just arrived an hour ago.

2 Likes

Mine hasn’t :roll_eyes::frowning:

1 Like

Wouldn’t worry. A relative of mine (whose a/c I also look after) hasn’t had hers yet. Same goes for Colgate-Palmolive…

Not sure why, but I guess they must do them in batches?

1 Like

Something has arrived so it probably has just not in activity feed yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Very excited to receive my first ever dividend!

9 Likes

Well done it’ll just keep coming :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

1 Like

I got 37p dividend yesterday from Realty Income. I was far too excited when I saw the notification given the sum involved, but that is the joy of dividends.

7 Likes

£9.27 :grin:

4 Likes

Your rolling mate,reinvest every month,and add when you can,that will be 100 in no time😎

2 Likes

Think I’m gonna hold for a while let it build up esp with all divs! Never taken a penny back out but did reinvest in other shares whenever got divs back :+1:t2:

It is basically my saving pot now and keeping for life if I can :grin:

1 Like

I’d just reinvest the divs from that into the same company and it will shoot up man,love that company though,legendary.

4 Likes

10 Likes

How much you got invested to get that much?

2 Likes

Now that’s what you call mega divs every month :heart_eyes::+1:t2:

1 Like