Only one of my two shares revealed.

Investco and ???

@Viktor

MoneySupermarket…

Sold!

2 Likes

iShares Robotics :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Hey, it may be that the order was rejected. If so, it’ll be in next week’s batch.

1 Like

We are planning lots of improvements to Free Share, including the possibility of creating a single unique link for people to share widely.

As you can imagine, this would take some considerable engineering work and we have a number of pressing priorities before the end of the year, so it’ll be a little while longer.

Stay tuned, and thanks for spreading the word in the meantime! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

It’s possible that your other friend hasn’t topped up their account or filled out their W-8BEN form. If you are able to check with them, that might be the easiest approach. Otherwise, ping us on in-app chat, and we’ll investigate the exact reason.

I have know idea who other person is - it’s shown as a queued share on the app so I assumed the form and funds part were :white_check_mark:.

I see! The reason may have been that your free share ended up being a rejected trade. Orders can be rejected for a number of technical reasons, unrelated to free shares.

If this is the case, your order will be retired on the next Reveal Day (Wednesday).

The COps team can confirm this to you. :+1:

1 Like

The free share section has been removed from my profile?

I think that the free share links might expire after a certain period as this happened to me too. I just pinged the Op’s team through the in app chat and they set me up with a new link that appeared in my app about half an hour later. The new link worked fine and my mate used it successfully when he set up his new account.

Matt

My two free shares GROW and PLP.

Thank you FT :grinning::+1:t3:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Heads-up: Due to a company-wide offsite, we’ll move today’s free share reveal day to Monday, and we’ll have two reveals next week. Thanks for your patience!

4 Likes

Is this still happening tomorrow and Wednesday? I’m sure an in-app message said both would be on Wednesday.

Thanks.

Changed to Monday so should be tonight :grinning:

2 Likes

Both today and Thursday this week. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There was a technical issue with the free share orders today. We will retry all of them tomorrow. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. :pray:

2 Likes

Free share reveal today? :eyes:

2 Likes

Yes! We can confirm today’s reveal is underway, so you should see your free shares any moment now :eyes:

2 Likes