UK REITs in ISAs 🇬🇧

I’d also be interested in knowing if reits will be on the new platform before April as this will have a huge impact on what provider I will be going with for my next isa :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good point @Britishj would be very handy to know if this will come for April

1 Like

Absolutely good point. If Freetrade sorts the tax issue re REITS, I’ll be certainly setting up a ISA with FT.

If not, I have to go with another provider and this means another year of no freetrade :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You can always transfer in if REITS aren’t quite ready in time.

2 Likes

Has there been an answer to this question yet?

6 Likes

I’ve not seen any confirmation of this, so I hope this comes with the next update? Perhaps alongside fractionals? Fingers crossed :0)

3 Likes

Still keen to ensure more REITS in ISA’s is not forgotten :+1:

Cheers

2 Likes

Are FT currently working on this? It would be great to see REITs in ISAs.

Its been on the roadmap for a while: Roadmap

However that doesn’t seem like its kept up to date regularly

Thanks, I’ve never seen this before. It looks like it’s been in development/testing since February. Hopefully it will be rolled out soon.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be nice to have ‘O’ in a tax wrapper…
We can dream.

Has there been any update on more REITs for ISAs recently?
I’m hoping to buy GCP Student and Unite Student using my ISA :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m also interested in this as the road map containing the reits seem to have been deleted?

It’s a bit frustrating that it was showing as “in testing” on the old roadmap and isn’t mentioned on the new “map” at all.
If I’d realised this a month ago when I signed up I probably would have used a different platform.

2 Likes

Can we have an update on this and whether it’s being worked on currently? :smiley:

1 Like

It’s weird because it used to be on the old roadmap, now there’s no mention of it…

1 Like

Do you know any platform which allows REITs in ISA accounts?

It’s pretty standard to offer this in ISAs. Not going to promote other brokers on here but the majority do.

I’m wondering if this will become part of the alpha package? As they’ve stopped mentioning it and have removed it from their site.

Thanks Lee, I will keep then looking other brokers as so I cannot buy USA REITs like O, SPG in my ISA account.