Amur Minerals (AMC) 🇷🇺 ⛏

https://amurminerals.com/

Amur are sitting on a large nickel resource deposit in Russia, incredibly cheap micro cap stock ATM but huge growth potential.

Nickel prices should increase as we continue towards EV.

I’ve got 100k of these at just over 2p. Massive potential. Been holding for a while but this year they should get the necessary regulatory approvals and a resource upgrade.

2 Likes

Its so tempting to buy a truck load of these types of shares due to how incredibly cheap they are, but you have that gut feeling of, if i buy about 50-100 of these and nothing happens with them, you’ve serious buyers remorse! On the other hand, as Codf has mentioned in past posts, the demands for precious metals and minerals will more than likely increase over the coming years due to their usage in technology, so there is also the chance having 100+ shares now will make you a very happy chappy in the future.

Indeed.

They’re all long term beasts, mining takes a really long time to set up and confirm, hence the reason these guys are so cheap! Anything can go wrong between now and metal out of the ground.

2 Likes

I once saw a chart showing the life cycle of mining exploration alongside the best time to invest. I wish I still had it.

I used to own shares in a small minor called Baobab Resources before they were bought over and delisted. That chart followed the Baobab cycle perfectly.

This is my fave time.

Pick them up cheap and never look at them, literally once a year is too much because nothing will happen for about 5!

Looks like we have a trade sale in the works.

2 Likes

Vote at the :top: :wink:

1 Like

Habib is a heavyweight to have on board. Once the BFS is signed off and funding agreed I don’t think Amur will be around to see the project into production.

1 Like
2 Likes

Amur Minerals are looking a huge player in Nickel and Copper mining following Their recent huge discoveries. This has already had huge growth over the last few months. Nickel will be vital for the EV boom. Even Elon Musk has said this. I desperately would like this added before it grows even more. Currently around the 2p mark ONLY

There is already a thread for this:

1 Like

Sorry just new on the community page… still working this out… I really hope they vote this one in

2 Likes

They did. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

(For those being redirected to here from AMC Entertainment)

There seems to be a large push from certain communities to buy and hold large quantities of this stock. This has made the stock incredibly volatile.

Don’t you just wish you’d bought AMC and Game a month ago :cry:

2 Likes

Will we be able to put in a limit purchase over the weekend for AMC stock? It’s still blocked off

3 Likes

Anyone else unable to start triggered order?

2 Likes

Same issue