[Request] - ARK Innovation ETF - ARKK - [NON COMPLIANT]

An active ETF, 0.75% ongoing fee. If I could pick one thing to invest in it would be this!! Is it possible?

you definitely got my vote!

1 Like

Interesting information on this ETF

3 Likes

Hopefully it gets added soon! @Freetrade_Team1 @adam @Freetrade_Team

1 Like

We’re watching, keep voting :smile:

5 Likes

I’d buy this if it was available!

Still going up :eyes: Is it possible to add this though Alex?

We can’t offer ETFs that’re dollar priced at the moment unfortunately.

They don’t produce a KID at the moment so no one can offer this ETF in the UK right now :disappointed:

3 Likes

Ark’s actively traded etfs have performed very well in past years and would love to see them on freetrade.

There is no guarantee they will continue to do well in the future.

5 Likes

Ahh I’ve been looking for them but couldn’t find them. I will change it to tech/innovation ETF’s.

Have followed them for a while now and frankly I’m put off by their fees, portfolio allocation and complete disregard for the concept of valuation. With that said they’re a good source of investment ideas and also publish all of their holdings and trades on a daily basis. You can almost replicate their portfolio by backing their largest positions.

6 Likes

This would be awesome and I think a perfect etf for a lot of userbase.

I did wonder why it wasn’t available anywhere. Thanks for that reply

A lot of the underlying companies they invest in are in the requested list, help us out by voting for them if you want exposure to it :slight_smile:

Has this changed in the last 12 months? Can Freetrade offer ETFs priced in USD yet?

Unfortunately, documents and publications are not available in the UK yet, looks like they’re trying to keep this domestic such a shame, I want this one very badly as well.

2 Likes

US ETFs don’t have KIID.

No stock broker is allowed to sell ETFs without KIID in UK and Europe due to regulations.

3 Likes

Thanks. To save anyone else a search, that’s apparently a Key Investor Information Document (KIID).

3 Likes

Yea this etf would be amazing

My bad dude misread it, I got too excited

1 Like