CBRE Group - CBRE

NYSE listed S&P 500 company.
CBRE Group, Inc. is an American commercial real estate services and investment firm. It is the largest commercial real estate services company in the world. CBRE serves more than 90 of the top 100 companies on the Fortune 100.

1 Like

Can we add CBRE to the stock list? It trades in LSE and NYSE.

1 Like

Do you know a reason to choose between US & LON? Other than FX, is there anything structurally different?

I am not an expert on the subject, but it shouldn’t make a difference. This is according to what I have read. From my perspective it would be beneficial to have the LSE listing due to remove the FX fee.

1 Like

Was just checking as I’ll make sure the request is for the UK stock. It’s a fairly large business so suprised used it’s not already within the 6000+ stocks

I think the UK listing is a global depository receipt or similar. So the US one would have more likelyhood of being listed.

1 Like

I was also surprised, it looks good on my view. :wink:

It is a $ traded security.

It’s weird.

On the London Stock Exchange it is not a main market security. It is not a GDR. It is not a Global Equity segment (GES) listed security either. GES brings around 50 of the most actively traded US securities e.g. Apple and Microsoft and several liquid Chinese ADR’s together for trading on the LSE and CBRE is not one of these.

So what is it? I don’t know. I would love for someone to tell us what it is.

@acamp is it possible to find out why this S&P 500 company is not a part of the Freetrade Universe? I perhaps wrongly assumed that all the companies in the S&P500 would automatically be part of the Freetrade universe?

1 Like

Thanks for flagging that. Let us investigate and figure this one out!

1 Like

This was the kernel of my original question if poorly phrased. I couldn’t understand how such a big company wasn’t on the platform and had such little traction.

1 Like

Any news on this ticker?
Thank you!

Hi everyone! :wave: $CBRE is now live on your app.

2 Likes

Thank you @EmilieG ! Much appreciated :+1: thank you @Freetrade_Team as well.

2 Likes