Conroy Gold & Natural Resources Plc - CGNR

image Conroy Gold Plc

Conroy Gold and Natural Resources Public Limited Company operates as a mineral exploration company. The Company explores for gold and other minerals in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.

#CGNR #Gold

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐆𝐨π₯𝐝 πƒπ’π¬πœπ¨π―πžπ«π²

:black_small_square:Conroy Gold has made a series of gold discoveries over a 65km (40 mile) trend

:black_small_square:The 4 primary gold target areas are Clay Lake, Clontibret, Glenish and Slieve Glah with gold proven in bedrock

buff.ly/2P5F8Zn

https://twitter.com/conroygoldplc/status/1224250177109856257?s=21

Conroy Gold switches focus from exploration to development at flagship gold project

I thought I recognised the name. Remember reading this in the past!

BBC News - The potential Β£11bn goldmine on the Irish border

1 Like

That’s right the share price has huge potential upside - lots of investors loading up with only 1.5m volume seeing a +65% growth last week, now waiting…

8.8Moz potential
517k Oz JORC
23m shares
14m free float
Market Cap Β£3.5m

#CGNR massive upside for gold exposure, Β£2 is only Β£46m Mcap

Would be great to see CGNR added to Freetrade asap! :money_mouth_face:

I really hope this gets added.

1 Like

Large volume buys coming in, R3 will be broken Monday, short term target of 25, then onto medium term target of 38.5. Price currently 8.5 representing an 75% potential gain in #CGNR.

Long term = sky’s the limit! Get on the train while you still can - price is at crazy low levels due to long term investor sell action - on the up tomorrow when seller clears :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

This gold exploration and development company focused on Ireland and Finland.

Some really positive comments made by both CGNR and AAZ about being close to agreeing the joint venture.

If this happens I’m expecting CGNR to have a great 2021.

I’m summarised my thoughts on Instagram :point_down:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKwETGWnzg3/?igshid=3owoozq41d9t

Conroy finally getting appreciated by the market.

The catalyst has been news that an EGM is scheduled for 22nd Dec to approve the JV with a fortune 500 company (Demir Exports), who will spend Β£10M+ on drilling and getting ready to mine.

Potentially 15-20M Oz of gold :eyes:

I expect a lot of GGP holders who missed getting in early to see this as a second chance.

Happy holding this for the next 2-3 years now.

Still unable to buy due to an issue with stamp duty… looks to be the same issue for a few AIM stocks.

I’ve been with Freetrade since 2019 and have consolidated all my holdings here in my ISA as well as my SIPP and whilst I still believe Freetrade will do well in the longer term, I’m getting more and more frustrated with issues plaguing the app as well lack of basic functions.

Let’s hope we see some progress soon because IG is looking awfully tempting :laughing:

2 Likes

How long will this be an issue? @Rajan07

It’s still not fixed :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@Rajan07 is no longer with Freetrade. Might be worth firing a message over to in-app support.

Who’s the resident forum mod now who I can annoy?

I do the sweeping up and @Freetrade_Team & @Stalwar do the important grown-up stuff.

2 Likes

Great thanks!

@Stalwar if you could provide an update on when this bug will be fixed it would be really appreciated.

1 Like

Same, been wanting to get some more of these before things kick off.

1 Like

I asked today in app and got the response that there’s no timeframe for getting it fixed…

I had the same response, frankly I expected much better from Freetrade :pensive:

1 Like

@Stalwar @Freetrade_Team

Do you guys still respond on the forum?

This issue has been on-going for a long time now, it would be good to know how much longer we will be waiting for a fix.

Or at least some confirmation you are working on it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Any danger of a response here?

2 Likes

Still waiting as the share price keeps going up.

2 Likes