Canadian Overseas Petroleum 🇨🇦🛢- COPL

Could we add COPL please, seems like a good share

Because I want to invest in it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have invested into it and got over 6000 shares in for long term investment and look forward to seeing how they do.

3 Likes

I too have purchased a block and look forward to seeing them grow albeit very slow.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Canadian Overseas Petroleum Limited (COPL) Share Chat:

Just tried to buy some more and got rejected three times
Sorted now

All buys and no rise in price 65k this morning and no sales but price stagnent

Sell rejected again. I’m honestly getting sick of Freetrade now

I’m holding HSBC has purchased 5%
With Atomic take over close to completion this stock is on the move up soon

Yep, a nice upswing today with some institutional buyers and still more to come.

I’m pretty happy with this one so far, it’s definitely a hold. I’ve read analysis @ 0.7-1p target price.

I think as news gets out will see more holds, then the big funds will play, HSBC must have prior info

How can you be sick of something that happens on all platforms but blame this one broker for it. You should be grateful that the sell is rejected as for you to be granted a guaranteed sell it would mean it would be far from the asking price

What im sick of, Lukas, is continued f**kery on this platform

Looks like the Atomic takeover may be happening today. See the RNS. I’ve added some more shares.

1 Like

Last stop before departure🚀

1 Like

My buy orders keep being rejected

Mine were earlier. Just keep trying, they go through eventually. I don’t know why they get rejected.

I cannot see it on FreeTrade anymore. I guess we are too late…

Shares were suspended at the end of yesterday as the deal went through. Relisting will happen at some point. Hopefully a nice bump to the share price too.

1 Like

Been investing in for a month now and pleased with the way it’s heading. Canadian markets still have as active but different rules to LSE.

2 Likes

Sorry, is anyone able to explain what is happening? I haven’t been following this stock and i had some shares in it. Is everything lost now? Will we be able to hold our shares and sell at a later point. What is this deal exactly that the person above mentioned?

1 Like