Trump Media & Technology Group Corp - DJT - Share chat

Trump Media and Technology Group going public via SPAC

2 Likes

Yeah please add this!

1 Like

335%!!

1 Like

I rarely ever attempt to trade, but I did yesterday and ended up closing the day with £420 profit on this one. Crazy stuff

2 Likes

As much as I think it’ll be a redneck breeding ground, I think it’s a good 12 - 24 month investment

2 Likes

This is a hot mess, there are lots of people rushing money into this based solely on Trump - they don’t even have a working platform yet. This business will be, like most of his business, a hot mess! It’ll be a wild ride though.

1 Like

It’s bat crazy and won’t ever work…

But think it’ll be the meme stock of the century…

Hurry up FreeTrade … I’ve got my popcorn ready :grinning:

3 Likes

Why would anyone invest in this… it will last about 12 minutes before he pulls the plug - like he did for his blog, steaks, vodka, airline, university (list goes on). It’s already been hacked and found to rip code from Mastadon - by the time it ‘launches’ it’ll be dead.

7 Likes

Didn’t you write a massive post about losing tons with SPACs? Does this seem like a healthy choice given what you’ve been through recently? No offence here.

It’s essentially crazy gambling with (this) SPAC at the moment.

3 Likes

I didn’t ever say I was going to buy any ? Yes I did do a massive post re Spacs … and as a result I’m in the process of completely changing my portfolio and mindset… I will be posting a ‘massive’ response to that post… soon…

No offence taken :slight_smile: I appreciate the advice.

I think anyone putting money into this knows it’s 100% risk / Gamble.

2 Likes

TBF read her next post above yours :+1: I think it could be a good earner if playing the peaks but it won’t last long probably.

2 Likes

This stock is nuts its up another 80% PM this could hit 100 or tank hard its a guessing game at the moment. There maybe opportunities to day trade this stock but surely we come back down soon. People on social media are throwing out PT of $200 I’ve even seen some as high as $500. There will be alot of people that will end up losing a ton of money on this stock if they buying at these levels.

2 Likes

So true, there are enough Q’s out there to get it up but it is only a matter of how long until it goes tits up?

It’s now just under 100% PM this is nuts they must really love trump​:sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

Did anyone getting in on this.

1 Like

Are Freetrade gonna onboard this one?! The ones that go parabolic they always haven’t gotten around to onboarding yet. I don’t know why the million users aren’t very irritated by this… Should be their #'1 priority to onboard all LSE, NYSE and NASDAQ stocks.

2 Likes

Well even if they added this it’s not one to buy far to much risk. This will go back down soon it hasn’t even got a product yet.

I don’t think it’s about the company any longer, it’s trading like a cryptocurrency which Trump supporters can concentrate around.

1 Like

Because the whole platform has been built to build wealth, the secret sauce to achieve this is to avoid emotional / day / swing trading.

Maybe if you want all the extremely high risk stocks another platform would be better. As this is designed more around longterm investing not day or swing trading.

2 Likes