[Request 👋] EasyJet (EZJ)

A quick update for everyone. We have started adding more difficult-to-add instruments - keep an eye out for a batch of highly requested stocks today. However, the nationality declaration stocks are still on our todo list. We will deliver them as soon as possible in 2021.

Thanks for bearing with us. It’s not much longer.

9 Likes

Looks like we’ve missed the boat a little here :frowning:

Any updates on this?

@Viktor Hello Viktor.

I really appreciate the teams work over the past months as it has been tough for everyone.

But is there any updates on nationality declaration, as this is the perfect time to buy stocks from airlines?

kind regards

While I agree an update on national declaration would be nice, this is far from the “perfect” time to buy. IAG was at half the price it is now in October and EZJ looked more appealing to me in early April.

I’m in no way trying to say it’s totally cool for :freetrade: to take multiple years to launch this feature, but other brokers do exist. If there are one or two particular stocks you really want, I think it would be silly to not look elsewhere if you feel the time is opportune. I use 3 brokers right now for a reason and I’m sure some others use far more than that.

1 Like

Hi there
Think it is time for this to be resolved…
EasyJet is a good opportunity.

3 Likes

Hi there,

Nice work on the platform over the past few months.
Airlines looking like a good buy at the moment, EasyJet (EZJ) especially, any updates again @Viktor ?

Could we have Easyjet on? No airlines available.

2 Likes

Easy Jet - EZJ
It’s long overdue

2 Likes

Hi Viktor, any update on this with easyjet? Ideally I don’t want to move my Isa to another platform because of this. Thanks

National declaration isn’t on the road map so if this is critical to your portfolio I’d suggest buying elsewhere and then moving back to FT when it goes live.

Can you add easyjet

Hi @Ariana21 please read the comment above. National declaration isn’t on the roadmap so this isn’t happening anytime soon.

1 Like

Great budget airline

Could this be added?

1 Like

Hello - I was wondering what the progress with this is? This post was back in Mar 2020 where it was stated these would be added in a few weeks? Is there a timeline for adding these?

1 Like

@viktor Only 3 months to go in 2021; do you realistically think that National Declaration stocks will will be available soon? Thanks

easyJet rights issue, what are we sayin?

Is it a discount at 410GBX, taking into account the dilution?