Easyjet 🍊✈️ - EZJ

More travel stocks!

I agree. Get easyJet on the app please!

2 Likes

Could you perhaps keep people apprised how this is going with easyJet, BA, IAG etc?
Save everyone searching the forum all the time?
Thank you

7 Likes

The UK works really hard to bankrupt all local airlines.

Can we please get an update on easyJet, IAG etc?

Can we please get an update on easyJet, IAG etc?

Very much hoping that the nationality declaration stocks like EasyJet aren’t a part of freetrade plus and thus behind a paywall!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hi Sam. Can you update on this please. EasyJet would be a great trade right now

Hi Viktor. Can we have an update on the progress of this please as easyJet is an attractive stock for me as it stands

3 Likes

Hi, would love to be able to trade Easyjet right now. Any news?

1 Like

Hey Alex, we’re aware of the high demand, and we’ll update you as soon as we physically can.

6 Likes

Just looking at easyJet and Ryanair and thought I’d buy some. Then realised they are not on Freetrade! Hence I ended up here, get it sorted guys and girls. Really want some to buy ! :slight_smile:

We know, and we’ll deliver nationality declaration shares on your Freetrade app. I’ll personally keep you posted on this.

8 Likes

I’ve just moved to freetrade from ii due to the lower fees and the slick looking platform. Unfortunately if I’m unable to invest in bread and butter shares like EZJ or RR. then it’s a non-starter for me.
The website states “ Diversify your portfolio with London Stock Exchange-listed companies, including FTSE 350 and AIM stocks.” Which is misleading and doesn’t mention that you have to post on a forum and wait months before you can trade well known stocks.

6 Likes

Easy jet stocks please

2 Likes

Any news pls… :grin:

1 Like

Hey Viktor, what’s happening with easyJet and Ryan air shares??? Are they available soon otherwise Trading212 has them…

2 Likes

Hey Viktor, what’s happening with easyJet and Ryan air shares??? Are they available soon otherwise Trading212 has them… ??

2 Likes

Easyjet please ezj

Please use search functionality

2 Likes