[Request ๐Ÿ‘‹] ESPO - VanEck Vectors Video Gaming and eSports ETF

**VanEck Vectors Video Gaming and eSports ETF (NYSEARCA:[ESPO]

Fund Description: The VanEck Vectorsโ„ข Video Gaming and eSports UCITS ETF (ESPO) is a UCITS-compliant exchange-traded fund that invests in a portfolio of equity securities with the aim of providing investment returns that closely track the performance of the MVISยฎ Global Video Gaming and eSports Index (MVESPOTR).

Index Description: The MVIS Global Video Gaming & eSports Index is a global index that tracks the performance of the global video gaming and esports segment. The index includes companies with at least 50% (25% for current components) of their revenues from video gaming and/or esports.

Yes please. With many taking up video gaming with recent stay-at-home/shielding guidance (me for one), I would love to speculate on this one.

Donโ€™t forget Sterling equivalent ESGB.

1 Like

Please can we have this added.

Thanks

So whatโ€™s the chances of this then guys?

Could you add a brief description of what they are involved in and your reasoning for the listing being important? It might strengthen the case for addition. I say this because I have noticed that Freetrade certainly pay a lot of attention to stock request with multiple votes. The Partial list of US stocks to be listed soon certainly included a lot of much requested stocks

https://www.vaneck.com/market-vectors/equity-etfs/espo/holdings/

Because esports is gonna be huge

I think instead of ESPO, it would have to be ESGB, which would have the required Key Information Document for investors.

1 Like

The VanEck Vectorsโ„ข Video Gaming and eSports UCITS ETF (ESPO) is a UCITS-compliant exchange-traded fund that invests in a portfolio of equity securities with the aim of providing investment returns that closely track the performance of the MVISยฎ Global Video Gaming and eSports Index (MVESPOTR).

Iโ€™d probably prefer to avoid FX charges and invest in the ยฃESGB.

2 Likes

What kind of exposure do these funds get you in terms of esports?

In my opinion the gains in esports come down to publishers and streaming platforms. So whatโ€™s the point of investing outside tencent/atvi or amz(twitch)?

Atvi was my second purchase on freetrade over a year ago, itโ€™s performing great, but Iโ€™d love to hear you out and expand my knowledge in the area.

Can a mod combine two request threads please:
This one andโ€ฆ
https://community.freetrade.io/t/request-espo-vaneck-vectors-video-gaming-and-esports-etf/5649/3

thank you

How many up votes will it take?