Ferrari - RACE

Ferrari N.V. (/fəˈrɑːri/; Italian: [ferˈraːri]) is an Italian luxury sports car manufacturer based in Maranello. Founded by Enzo Ferrari in 1939 out of Alfa Romeo’s race division as Auto Avio Costruzioni , the company built its first car in 1940. However, the company’s inception as an auto manufacturer is usually recognized in 1947, when the first Ferrari-badged car was completed.

1 Like

Yes please, add Ferrari to the app !

1 Like

@FT We have Ford, we have the fail Aston Martin - and no RACE? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We NEED the affordable mid-high end range cars on FT first imo. BMW & Merc sell more cars per month that Ferrari sell in a year! We’ve already seen Aston Martin are needing bailed out at present so clearly super cars are not a very lucrative thing to invest in.

To be fair, the Ferrari share price looks a lot healthier than Aston Martin, but I agree that higher volume car manufacturers are probably a more sensible investment

I do wonder how they’ll fare when Electric cars become the norm, The high revving V12 engines have been a major selling point, would people buy an all electric Ferrari?

1 Like

How’s the Taycan selling? I know preorders sold out, but has there been a trading update from Porsche since it went on sale?

That’s perhaps the best benchmark at the moment for a luxury electric car, competing against the 911. If it’s selling well, it should bode well for competitors as it’ll show there’s an appetite for high end performance cars that are EVs.

2 Likes

The “fail” Aston Martin :joy:

What’s your opinion about it?

Personally I don’t think is good for Ferrari $RACE

I don’t see it making any difference to anything. It’s not like they’re actually going to hold the crypto, Ferrari will just get cash. They are probably exposed to less volatility with that than they are with some of the other currencies you can buy a car in.

1 Like

I guess you are right :smiley: