Polestar - PSNY - Share Chat

There are no limits on how many times you can fill out the stock request form, everyday? :wink:

1 Like

Any updates on this?! I am still waiting!

1 Like

Would be nice to have this now, knowing it’ll merge with Polestar.

Merger plan had been confirmed.

1 Like

I asked about this above ages ago, but no luck. Slow by Freetrade…like I said a couple of months ago in the comments…far too slow to get this stock and we will miss out on this now.

1 Like

One thing that would concern me “ Current equity holders of Polestar, who will roll their entire interest in the combined company, will retain about 94% ownership, it said.”

94% the float for this company will be tiny!

Also not sure how it works when they’re a separate company and still being used as branding on the new Volvo EV’s.

Would like to see this on Freetrade ASAP

This is being widely reported now and the stock price gapped up yesterday. Probably be too late when its on Freetrade. Again.

Hi all

We’re looking at this, and all requests, and will do our best to add it.

3 Likes

That’s great. Can you also please look in adding Vinco Ventures (Bbig) I did a request thread for it. Thanks.

Is this something that takes a day or weeks? literally everyday this stock goes up, the appeal of having this stock disappears.

This is now live on your app.

3 Likes

Polestar EV company have merged with Gores Guggenheim Inc (GGPI on NASDAQ), a SPAC.

I think they have a lot of potential. Already a quality EV maker who were spun out of Volvo.

2 Likes

Love it! just grabbed £300 worth…lets see where this goes! Nice 1 Freetrade!

2 Likes

Did you buy 300 of Guggenheim?

On the day the SPAC demerger happens the ticker and graph all update automatically. You don’t need to do anything.

The value will be same assuming the financing get voted without issue. There are times when the demerger deal is different (read - worse) than everyone expected and the market then adjusts but this is rare. See VELO3D which dropped 15%

I put £700 into GGPI @ $10.15
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

@GoAt
Ding dong, well done.
I’ve put a bit less than you, but the return by the end of today (% wise) is awesome.
I was thinking of a short term 5% then pull out (it’s almost double that atm) but I think this will be a longer term prospect now…

1 Like

Hold hold hold…all I can say! Happy making money! :grinning::sweat_smile::rofl:

3 Likes

Suprised more people aren’t on this? The EV market is going crazy!