Gresham House Energy Storage Fund - GRID

Please add this stock! Thanks!

Very keen to see this one added please. Just announced some great results that prove the business case for battery storage is very much ready to go for investors.

4 Likes

I was looking to buy this today but with no luck, can we get it added, please?

2 Likes

Any idea on fees with this one?

Bumping this some more, should be an easy add as it’s an investment trust :slight_smile:

Bumping it again cause I wants it.

1 Like

Looks like @J4ckSt4yn3s is going to be happy!

1 Like

So many new things to play with!

1 Like

Has anyone bought in to this? What like? On the surface it sounds interesting

I have a decent position of 2626 shares in GRID. It’s an energy arbitrage play, much needed in the green energy landscape where energy flows are not as consistent. Been running at a serious premium until recently when we had the drop. Much needed as I stopped DCA’ing into it due to the obscene premium.

I’m getting increasingly tempted to take a punt on this fund. I try not to invest in anything too niche but energy storage is compelling. GRID seems to be the frontrunner and it’s looking better value nowadays.

See
https://money-makers.co/2023/11/11/money-makers-podcast-11-nov-2023/

Very Much worth listening to.
GRID has a very large amount of assets paid for and will be up and running in the next six months.
Problems with national grid nearly solved. IE they weren’t being used properly.
Other profitable options being tested. No guarantees on the latter.
I like what they say on this podcast.
Very much so.
Definitely a buy for me.

1 Like

That reminds me to give this a listen, I’ve missed the previous four or five episodes.

It’s not one for me but GRID does look cheap. For my money, it’s the best of the energy storage trusts.

1 Like

Up 6.6% today
Arhhh and found some PID in my ISA account.

All about battery storage

Added to today.

Done well managed to get a decent amount before the recent rise.
Up 10%.
Long way to go…
My opinion only.

Note other renewables I bought have fallen back a bit.
I think there’s some profit taking with the sellers then moving to another low priced renewable.
My opinion only.

1 Like

Anyone awaiting a dividend on this?
Down as 21st December payment date.
Not received anything?

1 Like

Ueah, still waiting

Just informed me they haven’t received it. So no idea when we will get it. Said it maybe paid by cheque…as it’s in the post!
Although at first they said it won’t be paid till January… My reply…GRID not national grid!

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl: i can see how that may confuse them.

1 Like