Hasbro (HAS) - Share Chat

Following - interests for this going live

Hasbro being one of the biggest toy companies would be a great stock to have here.

Would love to see hasbro on freetrade

They make toys

This is making mor sense to add to FreeTrade: Hasbro Makes a Year’s Worth of Digital Transformation and Is Ready for the 2020s | The Motley Fool

#26 on Sam’s list: An update on adding thousands of new US stocks 🇺🇸 - #75

I’m eyeing it too. It has good fundamentals (no investment advice).

Welcome to the community.

1 Like

Awesome thanks!

I’m expecting a strong performance from their Wizards of the Coast subsidiary. Dungeons and Dragons has seen a surge in popularity over the last few years. And there seems to be a trend back towards tabletop gaming.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&q=%2Fm%2F026q9

1 Like

Hey Ross, welcome to the forum :wave:

I merged your request into this existing thread.

Won’t be long now until it’s available on your app.

2 Likes

A lot of of us on the forum admire (and invest in) Games Workshop:

It’s one of my best performing stocks.

(As per FT policy, this is not investment advice.)

1 Like

I remember collecting Warhammer as a kid. They’ve definitely benefitted from a successful foray into digital games in recent years. The Warhammer Total War games have been a resounding success.

1 Like

Another company on the FT app is making the Warhammer Age of Sigmar game.

Having enjoyed it as a kid, I hope this fantasy world will make me rich(er) now! :wink:

1 Like

Looks like no one is interested in the toy company, but I saw that they might start burning trees and get that free NFT money. Magic The Gathering is the original collectible card game, and still prints money; they could probably issue an NFT for every piece of card art in a set and get several million for free.

1 Like

Digital art as NFTs seem to have got a lot of traction now. Certainly an area for greater investigation for investors.

But i suspect the market place will get pretty crowded as more artists-come-coders saturate the market with slight variations of a particular successful image hoping to cash in.