Mast Energy Developments Plc - MAST

Hi
Could this be added when it IPOs please. Looks like IPO is early March.

This looks like a good opportunity.

Thank You

1 Like

Hi,

Please could you add this upon listing. There’s a lot of shareholders of KIBO Energy who will want to purchase this on Day One I am sure, as it is spinning out of the already-listed company.

3 Likes

This. All Green/Energy/Renewables SPAC must be added!

Looks very interesting. I watched this yesterday:

Just to confirm to everyone, we’re tracking this IPO and adding it on day one.

3 Likes

Great News, Thank you for the update Viktor

@Viktor

It looks like this will be live on 14th April. When will it be tradable on the platform please?

Mast Energy Developments Plc - IPO Admission on 14 April 2021

Kibo Energy PLC (‘Kibo’ or the ‘Company’), the multi-asset, Africa focused, energy company, is pleased to announce that MAST Energy Developments Plc (“MED”) is to list on the Official List of the London Stock Exchange plc (“London Stock Exchange” or “LSE”) by way of a Standard Listing on 14 April 2021 (‘Admission’) under the ticker MAST.

More information on MED and access to the MED-prospectus is available on the MED-website at https://med.energy/ and https://med.energy/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/MAST-prospectus-IPO.pdf respectively.

Louis Coetzee, CEO of Kibo, said, “With strong institutional and retail support having raised in excess of £5m, MED now looks forward to listing on the London Stock Exchange on 14 April 2021. Thereafter, it will hit the ground running, rapidly building production and strengthening its position as a key energy provider supporting the UK’s transition to renewable energy.”

1 Like

@Viktor
Can you confirm this will be tradable on April 14th please?

Thanks

2 Likes

#Mastenergydevelopments
When will this be added to the platform?

2 Likes

@viktor
#mast

Hi I noticed @viktor mentioned this would be up and ready to trade on the ipon date but it still isn’t. Please can we get this on board? Its traded massive volumes on day 1 already

really useful info thanks @TheStewardess

@Viktor

Can you confirm when this will be on the platform please.

Thanks

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Hi i had been waiting to trade this today but cant find the stock on the platform. Is it something that will be added?
Hope you guys can sort soon

1 Like

i thought from earlier posts this would be trade able on the 14th, but I can’t find it. can anyone confirm when this will be trade able on this platform??

2 Likes

Is Mast Energy good to trade yet please? or do you have an idea when this may be tradeable?

1 Like

We apologise tfor disappointing you today. This stock is on the SETsqx trading service.

Often, these stocks can be highly illiquid, causing the quoted prices we receive from the market to fall outside the parameters of our Best Execution Policy .

While you have a number of these stocks on your app already, we are investigating ways of adding even more of them in future, including this one. Please bear with us. This IPO is something we’re discussing internally.

3 Likes

Thanks for response @Viktor . I hope you can get this stock on soon. Some large volumes today. Was keen to be part of it

1 Like

Thanks for your understanding, Andrew. We’re doing our best.

2 Likes

Hi @Viktor

Thank you for the update.

Please update us when you have a date we can trade this one.

Thanks

1 Like