Mode Global Holdings Plc - MODE

Bitcoin trading app (pays 5% on BTC deposits), going ballistic this morning.

1 Like

They’re on the main market

2 Likes

Sorry you are correct, it’s Standard Main Market. Should be added to freetrade asap @Viktor @Freetrade_Team

2 Likes

Agree, would like to invest. Please add

2 Likes

Would love to see Mode on Freetrade, they’re a very interesting company with grand ambitions to disrupt the fintech space - you should add!

3 Likes

I only signed up to freetrade to buy Mode shares and just saw this thread

Crazy that it isn’t here. I’ll set up a trading212 account until freetrade get this one onboard. Huge growth potential

5 Likes

I’d like to get some as well.
Can you add them pls?

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know

4 Likes

Same here. Can’t wait for it to be added to Freetrade

3 Likes

For sure this needs to be added to Freetrade!

2 Likes

Another company whose PR is managed by the same agency that handles Pineapple Power’s PR.

You have been warned.

4 Likes

Is there any news on this one, keen to invest!

4 Likes

We need this ASAP!

4 Likes

Android app now released. They suggest they will add ETH to the platform soon

1 Like

Fantastic. I might make a small invest in this via HL as FT has no sign of it being added.

I like the interface of Mode as a user. There’s another app called Ziglu too which is similar but you can’t withdraw the BTC to a wallet with them whereas with Mode you can, and this difference is very important.

1 Like

well ziglu crowdfunded at over £45m and isn’t public while MODE is already listed on the standard main market and is valued at less than £50m

1 Like

Yes I invested in Ziglu. Both Ziglu and Mode have strong management teams. However Ziglu don’t let you take Bitcoin out of the app to another wallet whereas Mode does. This won’t mean a lot to some people but to many others it will make a big difference.

2 Likes

Here are 2x articles posted by Mode on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) website, which show it’s great company performance over H2 2020 and now in 2021. This company has huge potential and it would be great for Freetrade to list it:

Mode Reports Record-Breaking Month of December:

Mode to launch payments solution in Q2 2021:

1 Like

On LSE as Mode

Have an app to buy Bitcoin and earn interest via Bitcoin jar in app - very easy to use and roadmap to add new products