Mode Global Holdings Plc - MODE

I’d like to see this one available on FT. They just applied for the OTC like Argo did.

2 Likes

The ‘super app’ launches soon so would be a great time for FT to add. Have they said/given an ETA or anything?

Mode is a UK Fintech group with a vision: to leverage today’s rapid digitalisation by building the next-generation financial ecosystem that directly connects consumers and businesses, combining the best of payments, investment, loyalty and digital assets.

Why is it on trading212 but not Freetrade?

1 Like

Would be great for FT to add. Have they given an ETA? @freetrade

Not sure whether to wait or use other options…

1 Like

@freetrade

2 Likes

They got a lot of press this week, were Mail on Sunday’s stock pick.

1 Like

Yesterday, they got their EMI licence and AMLD5 registration, one of the first companies to get this and the only publicly listed one so hopefully not long now.

Mode Global Holdings PLC provides financial services in the United Kingdom. The company provides digital finance app that allows users to manage their traditional and digital assets, and earn interest on Bitcoin holdings; and payment processing and marketing services for UK and European businesses. It also offers social media and mobile payment platforms to make and receive payments by using mobile phones. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.

2 Likes

Would be interesting to see Mode become the only carbon neutral crypto investment platform

Please add Mode to the platform.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but please can you add £MODE. I have bought shares off of IBKR, but would much rather prefer to purchase via Freetrade. I can see that this ticker is available on T212.

1 Like

Thanks Freetrade for adding £MODE to PLUS. You are awesome :wink:

2 Likes

Amazing it is finally listed! Thank you FT! Anyone know why it is only on PLUS though?

1 Like

All the hype about this stock and seen nothing plummet!

Any news?

Rita Liu was recently promoted to CEO. The share price since then appears to have been in upwards recovery.

• They confirmed that they will be launching their affiliate bitcoin cashback program in Q2 (currently in beta testing)

• Continuing to develop their “Super App”

• Previously announced that they will be offering Ethereum and other Top 5 crypto coins and also potentially a prepaid credit card.

Mode’s CEO Update by Rita Liu (modeapp.com)

1 Like

Well hopefully 2022 is a better year :+1:t2: with her in charge

1 Like

Serious volatility on this stock as it’s crypto linked. Could be 5p by the end of the month if crypto stays bullish.
Equally could be 2p if this rally peaters out.

Serious doubt them figures

Actually it’s 3p thought it another 0 in front of it? My AVG is 0.13 so needs massive something to even get it green again

Yeah probably need btc to be 40k to get back to 13p.