[Request] Nestlé - NESN.SW [SWISS]

This is the stock in the US market not the European one.

I hope this is added soon to Freetrade because given the huge interest in plant-based meat alternatives and after seeing the success of Beyond Meat (BYND), Nestlé is no doubt a big player on this area too.

4 Likes

That sounds good, but I guess I will stay away.

And rightly so

Hey fellow investors it would be great if we could ass Nestle to the stocks available.

There’s a bunch of requests already.

Google Finance: Nestle

Cereal, Coffee, & KitKats

With many people realising that working from home is feasible I anticipate a long term effect on city-center workers. Even if that is only a few %, the impact will be noticeable.

With that I expect to see sales fall in places like Starbucks and Pret. People will still want their coffee though, so I expect to see Nespresso sales rise (and others)

@Freetrade_Admin

Hi, I can see there are various of post asking to include Nestle (NESN). Could you aggregate all the votes and add it in please?

Actually, there is a broader request here about when we will be able to access European stocks on the platform? I suspect being a Swiss stock, this might be one of the last exchanges to make it on to the platform :frowning:

But not having Nestle is like not having Unilever - huge multinational with household brands - prime investing territory, so it would be great to understand when we would see stocks like this arrive.

3 Likes

Stock request for Nestle (NESR) - International stock

It’s NESN

Can you add Nestle SA

NESN

Hopefully we can see this soon with the start of the European share rollout :clap:

A stock discussion was created for the US OTC listing a while ago (along with others) but it’s not live in the app for some reason.

:frowning_face:

I got impatient and traded my free (non :freetrade:) Netflix share and bought Nestlé via another platform

I’m still looking to build out a decent position in Nestlé in my :freetrade: ISA though :moneybag:

Nestle or NSRGY.SA. A very steady firm….gently climbing forever. My fave and you don’t have it!!!

+1

And Swiss Exchange when possible.

Please can we have access to my fave slow but steady stock….Nestle S.A. ???

It’s here! Along with other Swiss :switzerland: stocks!