NetEase Inc (NTES) - Share Chat

NetEase%20logo-02-01_opt-phx-200x46

NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) is a leading internet technology company in China. Dedicated to providing online services centered around content, community, communication and commerce, NetEase develops and operates some of China’s most popular PC-client and mobile games, e-commerce businesses and advertising services, as well as a variety of other innovative businesses. In partnership with Blizzard Entertainment, Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary) and other global game developers, NetEase also operates some of the most popular international online games in China.

NetEase also has an on-demand music-streaming service; 网易云音乐 (roughly “NetEase cloud music”). It is known to be one of the big three competitors in the Chinese music streaming business competing with Tencent’s QQ Music and Alibaba’s Xiami music service.

www.google.com/finance?q=NASDAQ:NTES

Didn’t even get a single vote! I clearly need to work on my campaigning skills :smile:

I think this would be a good stock to add. Esports and online gaming will probably increase in common placeness going forward, especially with people more globally isolated due to COVID-19.

NetEase Inc. NTES
I think this would be a good addition to Freetrade. NetEase provide Mobile and PC games to the Chinese market, they operate in 4 different segments and they Also have a strategic partnership with Marvel Entertainment.:slightly_smiling_face:

Please use search before posting stock requests. @SmartDJay

I must move three of your threads a day. I’m not your mum! :wink:

Codf - I Always use search Before I post a Stock Request, but I have only ever had One Match. I am slightly confused why this is the case.:thinking: My Apologies that you have had to move 3 of my threads.:roll_eyes: (Maybe I should discontinue posting any future stock requests :thinking::grin:)

I’m only kidding.

Try searching for the ticker it generally flags up the stock request you’re after. (If not of course feel free to make one.).

Codf, I thought your comment of ‘I am not your Mum’ was funny !!! :grin:
My apologies that you had to move 3 of my threads and Thanks for the Ticker advice.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like