Piedmont Lithium Ltd - PLL - Share Chat

Is it possible to add these?

There could possibly be a take over by Tesla but I donโ€™t know a lot so what do you all think?

Opinion regarding possibility of Tesla interest in Piedmont Lithium

On 28 September PLL announced 5 year contract to supply LIOH to Tesla: Australia's Piedmont signs lithium ore supply deal with Tesla, shares surge | Reuters

Newly established lithium miner in North California. Lithium is increasingly in demand for electric vehicle battery manufactory. Possible takeover target for major vehicle manufacturer such as Tesla, who are now building a Gigafactory in that State.

There is already a thread for this:

1 Like

I think that you have referenced this thread within itโ€ฆ

I referenced a thread which has now been merged with this one so I think it also gets merged.

2 Likes

Piedmont Lithium - (NASDAQ:PLL)

Tesla have just agreed a 5 Year Agreement to buy Lithium from Australian Miner Piedmont Lithium.

Can we have this on Freetrade Please :blush: Or is it Already Available on Plus?:thinking:

There is an existing thread:

https://community.freetrade.io/t/request-piedmont-lithium-pll/23074/2

Oh right, Thanks for that Jack.(Oops):man_facepalming::slightly_smiling_face:

Piedmont lithium (PLL)

Tesla just signed a 5 year supply agreement with PLL. Is there any chance this ticker will be on Freetrade?

The search function is your friend, my friend.

Add your vote!

3 Likes

Can you please add this stock

I wish this could have been added sooner :frowning:

Edit - hang on, why have I got a notification that this is marked as completed? I canโ€™t see it added in the app?

1 Like

They really need to get their act together. The

Ok, things have changed, clicking on the link for Contango Holding has brought me here.

Iโ€™ve just noticed in my ISA that the logo for CGO is the Piedmont logo and it also says CGO is unavailable to purchase within an ISA :thinking:

Yeah itโ€™s broken isnโ€™t it

Saw the same as you and Cloudbreak Discoveries also, but CGO has gone back to normal now. Weird how they change the name to all caps as well.