Rolls-Royce - RR - Share Chat

Make sure you’re accounting for the share dilution. I don’t think the Trading212 chart accounts for this, see the Google chart:

Very good point. Also that “profit” is rather weird as it seems to be using 32p as the base price. One needed to have 3 shares at full price to buy 10 shares at the rights price of 32 p. It wasn’t for no reason that the share price fell …

I was going to move all of my rolls Royce stock from my aj Bell isa into my new freetrade isa, but I take it I won’t be able to do that?

It would have been nice to have all my investments in one place and to pay one set of fees.

Hi,

Do we know why Rolls Royce is not listed yet ?

Thanks!

Hi @Indalo00

Some holdings require the buyer to have their nationally declared so as stop too much of a company falling into foreign ownership. Rolls Royce is one, you can vote in the feature request here

4 Likes

It’s been a while since we’ve had an update/ETA from FT on Nat Dec…

Rolls Royce RR.L

Mehhhh mehhhh Kenny mehhhhh

1 Like

LSE:RR Rolls-Royce
Engines makers!

How were they overlooked?

1 Like

Any update of this

1 Like

Rolls Royce - Aerospace and more

Hi @PaddyG67

Welcome welcome welcome :ocean:

Thanks for the request, it’s always good practice to search before starting a new request (it not immediately clear) as in many cases there is already a request going. Keeping goes and discussions in one places help demonstrate the demand for the Freetrade team for it to be added.

Thought all FTSE 350 were meant to be listed - This is a FTSE 100 company. Was hoping to take a position but still doesn’t appear to be available. Any specific reason for the delay? There seems to be lots of interest / votes and seems to be a prime candidate to be added.

2 Likes

I’ll feel a lot better about it when Freetrade let us buy RR stock!

1 Like

The PM mentioning that we are looking to move away from oil & gas to renewables and nuclear. Good for RR’s small modular reactors.

1 Like

Rolls Royce
needs to be added onto freetrade with its new nuclear fission deal taking place it’s bound to be a brillaint stock to buy for long term investors.

Hi Max, welcome to the forum :wave:

We plan to add this stock, but it’ll take a little longer due to some additional work required around nationality declaration.

Read more about that here:

Does that mean that the issue is nearly solved with nationality declarations? It has been 3 years for something fairly fundamental!

A little longer sounds as though the wait could nearly be over or is that too optimistic?

4 Likes