Splunk (SPLK) - Share Chat

Splunk Inc. is an American multinational corporation based in San Francisco, California, that produces software for searching, monitoring, and analyzing machine-generated big data, via a Web-style interface.

https://www.google.com/search?q=NASDAQ:SPLK

Worth it… Their business intelligence platform alone is amazing but factory in their SIEM and UBA products and that a company with plenty of potential.

1 Like

Can I please ask if there are any news for Splunk being added to Freetrade anytime in the near future?

I’d hope it gets added with the thousands of US stocks once the new platform is up and running. I think the platform is going live in early December, so shouldn’t be too long

Hope so. I’ve been waiting a while to see Splunk added to Freetrade.

+1…They are on Bank of America’s to watch list for tech for 2020. Also they were creeping on my LinkedIn this week :joy:

I use the products at work, and ended up taking the freemium licence for side projects.

I don’t know how you can run a As A Service software company and now be using Splunk, or something like it.

They’re on my list as well - though not on Freetrade.

Data is the biggest commodity and these guys do handle it well!

2 Likes

Hopefully it will be added in the next round of updates! Waiting (Im)patiently !