Supply@Me Capital (SYME)

Anyone keeping an eye on this Fintech share?

Listed for just over a penny, dropped with corona and then in the last FIVE days, gone from .08 to .32 based off an RNS about a MOU with a firm in the Middle East.

One broker has a 1 year target of £0.16p. Yup… one year target.

A new way of inventory monetisation

Supply@ME has developed an alternative platform focused on inventory monetisation, which can enable a wide range of manufacturing and trading businesses to improve their working capital position (via a “true sale” of the inventory to special purpose vehicles incorporated by Supply@ME) and also provide a new asset class to investors.

Sorry, put this in the wrong forum, can someone move it please?

1 Like

Thanks admin, I wasn’t requesting it through.

1 Like

This is up by over 100% so far today.

Might even hit 1p by the end of the week! It was as low as 0.0009 just over a week ago.

Mental. No one on this gold mine?!?

1 Like

I’ve been watching this. But I cant get it on any of the platforms I use

1 Like

Director just put purchased 1.6 billion shares.

Wow.

1 Like

Can you please add SYME Supply@ME Capital plc

Many thanks

1 Like

Any reason for not adding this??

1 Like

Maybe because it’s the investment equivalent of playing roulette.

1 Like

Let people make their own mind up based on their research and judgment. Any one who doesn’t want to buy a stock doesn’t have to

5 Likes

well, it also has 0 votes and is in the wrong part of the forum. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hey Seb,

First of all SYME is main market and not AIM which I think is a pretty big difference.

Second, it’s only ‘roulette’ if you don’t do the research.
I’ve done a lot of research and I think it’s a great company with huge potential.

1 Like

I second this! Let’s get SYME on Freetrade ASAP, wouldn’t want to miss out on this golden nugget!!

Yesss I want to get in on this. It’s on 212 but I have my ISA with Freetrade. Think this could be a big one for the future.

1 Like

Anyone think this will take off ??

Update expected by end of this month. I think we’ll push 1p shortly.

1 Like

Bullish on SYME, think this may be a great long term play if all securitisations etc fall into place. A one of a kind fintech company with very little competition and a huge potential market.

Just wondering what everyone’s feeling about this one now? I’ve only just bought in. Have wanted to for a while but only just got round to it :slightly_smiling_face:

Positive hike today, anyone know if it’s related to news?

1 Like