TM CRUX European Special Situations Fund - OEIC

Please can we add this ETF?

Its the only one to receive 5 stars on the Wealth Shortlist Funds that are liked by 3 or more of their rivals.

Would be great to have the rest of this list available also

Why is this an attractive investment in your view?

I still have research to do butโ€ฆ

Initially my interest was piqued as it was the only 5 star in the screenshot I had attached. Given the whole drama with Woodcock, they seem a lot more selective around who to include.

After seeing that I reviewed their holdings and it would really diversify my current portfolio. A lot of good looking companies that are not substantially covered in my other ETFs. Iโ€™m lacking in the Europeam department.

On initial research it seems a good longer term investment that focuses more on small to medium sized companies (with some decent larger ones to back it up) that have a relatively good yield.

In short, seemed to be getting some good reviews, I liked how it diversified my portfolio and initial research was positive

Have you looked into it before/what were your thoughts?

Based on about 10 minutes of flicking through their website, it looks reasonable if you want exposure to supposedly undervalued European companies, but Iโ€™d probably just go for a bog standard European ETF by Vanguard or someone like that. The OCF are quite high at 0.9%.

Also, reading through the documents it says the minimum investment is ยฃ1000and I couldnโ€™t find a KID, so I wonder if FT are even able to add it?

I have the Vanguard FTSE Developed Europe exc UK in my watch list. I do monthly installments and covering mainland Europe is my next objective.

If thereโ€™s no KID then I think thatโ€™s the end of that.

Appreciate the feedback though, thanks for taking a look at it.

1 Like

This is a unit trust, not an ETF, and so is not currently available for addition to the Freetrade universe.

2 Likes