TUI AG ☀ 🌴 - TUI

I think this stock from FTSE100 should be in Freetrade Universe as with the disappearance of Thomson it is one of the leading companies in package holidays in the UK and Europe.

3 Likes

Disappointed TUI isn’t already on Freetrade app. Please try to add soon guys!

2 Likes

Judging by today’s share price, TUI will probably go bust before FT adds it.

Bumping this one up :wink:

TUI Holiday makers, recently good prospects in terms of bookings for next year. Potentially good for a 1-2 year hold.

+1 For TUI be added

Could anybody on here explain this? Asking for a friend. Thanks in advance.

Would love this to be added. Tui is the biggest german travel and leisure company. I think it can only go upwards as they are backed by the government and the pandemic is slowly comming to the end.

The pandemic is far from over. Analysts are talking about recovery and some level of normalcy only in 2023 now.

This has been requested several times before so requesting the mods to merge this with

2 Likes

well that’s true but i would want to invest into it at its lowest than in 2023.

thanks haven’t noticed it before

Could the Tui Group please be added to the platform?

I think this has been requested before - if I remember rightly there are some nationality issues but I’m someone can cconfirm. Same as some airline

Everyone needs a holiday stock as much as everyone needs a holiday :sunny: :desert_island:

3 Likes

TUI Picks Banks for Rights Offering to Repay Bailout

Hope shares won’t get diluted like last time. Intresting info from the article is

While typical rights issues see stock offered to existing shareholders in proportion to their holdings, TUI may have to adopt a different structure that allows for new or existing investors to take up Unifirm’s portion of the offering, according to the people.

Trimmed half for some nice profit earlier. Keeping tabs on this. Earnings is on the 14th of Feb i believe. Im not warming to a share consolidation of 10:1 thats for sure.

1 for 10 consolidation is happening. Message came from FT today.

1 Like

Rights issue too i believe at some point towards the end of the year. Im sitting this one out and watching how things develop. I will buyback at a later date.