Revolut Free Trading Tweet? 🦅

(Craig) #337

Geez, it all feels like this is the Revolut hate group…I’ve been using them for years, and love what they do. I travelled a lot and needed to shift savings between countries. My premium account at a well established city bank charges 2-3% margin on FX. It was a blessing to find someone bring a challenge to this. I also love Freetrade too. I and am enjoying investing through the app. It’s the established banks that have been putting borders of high cost around investing or cheap foreign currency that are the ones you should be all bashing…

As for all the bad press…it happens when you grow and people don’t like that. You make mistakes. You learn. You change and build on this. Freetrade will no doubt likely face some growing pains and challenges from various press in times to come as it moves in to the millions of customers and has to leverage technology further. Journalist are good and getting people on a wagon…

There is plenty of room for these two great, young new businesses to grow successfully and eat away at the old school banking an investment world.

(my two pence worth)

2 Likes

(Giridhar Tammana) #338

I’m just jealous that I couldn’t invest in them, I only got to know about them through this community.

I do use them for very limited FX transactions.

2 Likes