Crowdfund R7 Rewards

Fully understand your frustration and apologies again.

Could you send me and @DanielE a direct message so we can sort this?

Thanks

Iā€™ve got an update on this - swag should be posted later this month and NFT rewards will hopefully go out soon as well.

If anyone is waiting for rewards who didnā€™t invest in the previous crowdfunding round, please DM me and @DanielE so we can look into it and check youā€™re on the list for these forthcoming rewards.

Thanks

8 Likes

Me too, I still waiting

Hello Rajan07 how can I DM you

Hey. Iā€™ll message you

Okā€¦ still waiting

Hi. Iā€™ll try again - apologies.

Hi Rajan, I sent a mail to you.

Hi. Thank you for sending an email, Iā€™ve received it and looking into it.

To be basically Frank Iā€™m actually still waiting on swag for winning the game "1millionth freetrade member,

Which was achieved on 13th October 2021
I know it was that date thatā€™s why I picked it cause I could remember it!

Iā€™m not into begging esp for a pair of socks or hoodie as probably wouldnā€™t of fitted me now and summer coming!

So maybe donate to ukrainian person as I know they will get anything ATM (not hating before people say anything)

Just throwing my penny in to :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Please can you message me. Iā€™ve not received any rewards still.
Thanks

Hey. A quick update on rewards - our supplier is very close to dispatch, thereā€™s just been a slight hitch on couple of details they just need to verify again. @DanielE is chasing to get this sorted.

Iā€™ll keep you posted, and thanks again for your patience on this.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update.

What is the timeline for all other rewards?

Thanks

1 Like

Hey. Could you DM me and @DanielE and weā€™ll look into this?

Thanks,

Rajan

Hi Rajan,
Just messaged you regarding the investor reward too.
Thanks!

1 Like

Tsk, try winning a comp for 300,000 and still waiting :joy:.

3 Likes

Anyone seen any swag? ā€˜Posted end of the monthā€™ he said in May?

1 Like

No swag :disappointed:

Last I hear the supplier was expected to ship shortly but that was a week or two ago. Not sure what the hold up is - I want my R8 community badge too :medal_military:

1 Like

I received a shipment notification about an hour ago that seems to be my reward. Itā€™s coming via Evri/Hermes. I had no idea what it was or why until I checked the tracking link. Itā€™s addressed to ā€œFreetrade memberā€ at my home address, so that should be it.

It shipped on the 9th and they received it today, it seems. The relevant companies in my case were Bulbous Ltd and Despatch Bay.

5 Likes