Rize Sustainable Future - FOOD - Share chat

Great new Sustainable food ETF, appears to be one of the only products available following this market.

1 Like

Seconded

1 Like

+1 as well

2 Likes

The more companies that produce/support this industry the better for us all :+1: I’d happily take a punt on any like this even without any expectations on results. Although I do actually think a time will come this area booms.

1 Like

Another plus one from me too

1 Like

I would like to trade SUSTAINABLE FUTURE OF FOOD UCITS ETF (FOOD). Thanks!

1 Like

Link to webpage: https://rizeetf.com/funds/sustainable-future-of-food/

FUND SUMMARY:
The Rize Sustainable Future of Food UCITS ETF (FOOD) seeks to invest in companies that potentially stand to benefit from the accelerating transition to more sustainable food production systems and consumption patterns and thereby safeguarding our nature and ecosystems, promoting transparency and safety and encouraging mindful consumption in order to help reduce greenhouse gas emissions. FOOD seeks to provide investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the Foxberry Tematica Research Sustainable Future of Food Index.

2 Likes

Would love to see more sustainable options on Freetrade:)

1 Like

To celebrate this being added to :freetrade: I thought I’d post some charts (sorry in advance for the jazzy Excel colours).

The ETF breaks down by industry as below:

Biggest three industries are Specialty Chemicals (mostly food ingredients and additives), Packaged Foods & Meats and Paper Packaging (some of which does represent aseptic packaging which may contain plastic).

Almost 95% of the ETF by weight is vegetarian. The only meat sellers in the fund are Atlantic Sapphire, which farms salmon sustainably, John Bean and Ocado.

Almost 90% of the ETF by weight is vegan.

7 Likes

I bought this a few months ago. To be fair, it hasn’t moved a great deal but I’m sure it’s going to do well over the medium to long term. Sustainable food will be hitting the news a lot more in the coming months.

1 Like