avoid this like the plague.

2 Likes

Hard pass…

3 Likes
1 Like

£2,222 per user … wow!

PFOF is a lucrative business then

1 Like

Charles Schwab &/or Webull are perfectly adequate.

1 Like

LOL the OG Munger.

markets are always full of exploitation and the stuff they say is timeless but in all honesty this is just old man yells at cloud.

People gonna be people.

2 Likes
1 Like

“Robinhood has priced its shares at $38 apiece, the low end of its target range” which “gives Robinhood a valuation of $31.7bn”

“Robinhood’s value indicates that investor appetite was not insatiable for the brokerage’s stock.”

Smart move by Robinhood to price the shares at the low end of the range… I think there will be a big pop at the opening and the retail investors that bought shares at $38 will have a good return

I think it will pop then dive as whales try to fleece retail.

2 Likes

Disappointing flop

It’s cynical but I am happy to see this stock go down. What they pulled with Gamestop and AMC was a slap in the face of investors many of whom had started recently. To be bullied out of the market takes confidence from new people entering the stock market away. I hope it goes down a lot, this stock should be shorted.

1 Like

I would, perhaps more than ever, leave emotions out of it.

4 Likes

Congrats to all those that bought Robinhood shares around the time of the IPO on Freetrade.

Up 78% in last 5 days!

Clearly demand for these types of companies, Freetrade when are you going to pull the trigger and IPO :wink:

5 Likes
8 Likes