Roblox - RBLX - Share Chat

Looks to be from this RBLX Stock: The Big Partnership News Sending Roblox to New Highs | InvestorPlace

1 Like

Perfect thank you

2 Likes

My friend’s eldest is not letting me do anything but watch him play Roblox.

I asked him what does he likes so much about Roblox and he says it has the best musics ever.

The little one wants me to watch I said meow on YouTube :person_shrugging: :candy:

Its definitely overpriced but the game is huge between ages of 3 and up i see adult youtubers spamming this all the time for crazy views on youtube its silly but its a money machine, buy as many stocks as you want of this because it will only go from strength to strength.

Depends how you measure value. If you treat it like you would for most tech companies, in terms of future growth, it’s undervalued. If you base it off its current performance as a company, I’d agree with you - It’s overvalued.

The stock is quite volatile right now, I tend to buy at anything under 68. They have some big news coming out in the not so distant future (levelling up their user base with voice chat as one example) so may see it break it’s current stock limits, we’ll see.

1 Like

I’m expecting a stock drop over the week thanks to China’s further grip on the gaming industry (in China). They just announced kids online gaming time will be reduced.

This will likely impact Robloxs future in Asia and specifically Roblox China - an expansion that inflated the stock price.

2 Likes

RBLX is traded up at $103 up 33% after revenues doubled in Q3.

Cathie Wood bought 370,428 shares of RBLX yesterday. This a good sign IMO

1 Like

From what I hear they are going to be big in the metaverse

I find it strange that the world perceives the metaverse only now when it has existed for many years.

2 Likes

She also brough Alibaba a few weeks ago and I don’t think that’s working out very well.

True but i feel the success of many investors comes from being greedy when others are fearful. if you believe baba stock can survive the anti-monopoly regulator penalty then it’s on huge discount just now

1 Like

Hard to tell if this one is a bargain while it’s below $75

Bad news alert! Brace for impact tomorrow morning

2 Likes

So is now looking like a good buy steal?
I bought in march last year for $70 and sold instantly don’t know why? Maybe I bottled it?

Or heard something about it :thinking: can’t remember now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Any more recent news on Roblox? Seems very low at the moment and not sure if it’s a good time to get back in.

For me it’s a long term hold > last 5 days is encouraging

1 Like

Any thoughts to buy or sell now?

this was massively over hyped but good earnings call now going in the right direction

Roblox is evolving into something very different from just a gaming platform for 17 years old in the Covid era. Getting bullish about Roblox and already started building a small position.

https://ir.roblox.com/news/news-details/2023/Roblox-Reports-Third-Quarter-2023-Financial-Results/default.aspx