Rolls-Royce - RR - Share Chat

Will drop back down to it’s actual price tomorrow when market opens. Happened to me on £HMWO a month or so ago, stuck with an almighty blip on my graph now (2000%).

3 Likes

That was very exciting while it lasted!

1 Like

I think where there would be a mismatch between the in app pricing and the CREST records the sale wouldn’t go through.

I have shares in the ETF £HMWO and I also had a glitch of this kind when Orca was running.

I attempted to sell and every time the sell button was pressed the order would auto reject.

In short I think the system can recognise some sort of mismatch when you attempt to sell when this sort of error is present.

1 Like

Unfortunately, i sold mine. Thinking i was 156% up

And i received less than my initial investment. Surely this has to be recognised as a fault on free trade side

Did anyone try to sell. I sold mine 160% up and it gave me less than i actually invested . Wtf

1 Like

Hi all, sorry for the delay.

We have now resolved the issue with our pricing provider on this stock, although it’s still affecting the 1M and 7D charts.

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Hi sam. Can my sale be resolved

Hi @Wes, if you contact us at hello@freetrade.io we can investigate.

What’s caused the jump today?

Is it just a jump across the FTSE? Most of my uk stock has jumped today

I don’t know, but the new boss’s name sounds like Turbofan, so that must be a good thing.

3 Likes

Rolls-Royce soars as Jefferies upgrades to buy with a 125p price target

3 Likes

Nice start to the new year for rolls stock. Well. Most of the UK market has had a good start to the new year. It feels odd seeing stocks go up for a change. Long May it continue

5 Likes

Shake-up at Rolls-Royce as new boss Tufan Erginbilgic makes his mark

Rolls-Royce’s boss must seize the chance to get engines purring again

1 Like

Rolls-Royce sets out transformation plan

4 Likes

I’m up 58% on RR, anyone selling or is everyone holding?

2 Likes

Holding just now because I’ve sold other things even recently that have then ballooned in price :frowning:

Could end up being the wrong decision of course. I guess a long-winded way of saying I don’t know what’s best to do…

2 Likes

up 66% and holding. Then again most of mine are buy and hold :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m up 61% and holding.

If it happens to go to 100%, I will think of selling half to reinvest elsewhere as it’s not a dividend earning share.

2 Likes

Up 67% but feel this has further to go yet, can see it getting back up towards £2 PS based on the recent results :crossed_fingers::potted_plant:

2 Likes