Shell PLC 🐚 🏗 - SHEL

Hey everyone, my latest stock analysis video has just been released.

In this video I analyse Royal Dutch Shell stock ($RDS) (£RDSB) using fundamental analysis. Is RDS Stock or RDSB stock a buy?

I go through Shell’s business summary, sales breakdown & financial statements to get an understanding of the business. After this, I go through my analysis checklist and then value Shell stock using the discounted free cashflow method.

Royal Dutch Shell plc, commonly known as Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague in the Netherlands. It is incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company. It is one of the oil and gas “supermajors”, and, measured by 2020 revenues, the fifth-largest company in the world, the largest based in Europe, and the largest not based in either China or the United States.

Shell is vertically integrated and is active in every area of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, transport, distribution and marketing, petrochemicals, power generation, and trading. It also has renewable energy activities, including biofuels, hydrogen & wind.

Please also remember to like and comment, if you enjoyed the video!

Subscribe to Lewis Harding Invest on YouTube.

5 Likes