Seeing Machines - SEE - Share Chat

Yes, I noticed. And an almost 25% price movement in one day in the end!

I do not know when quarterly earnings are out, or maybe there has been some other under-the-radar news?

The LSE share chat seems to suggest a combination of irregular large trading by institutional investors plus potential synergies with both Qualcomm and Samsung on its DMS technology.

This is perhaps the sort of progress to expect with a company of this size in such a promising growth business. Plenty of quiet sideways or downwards trends, with huge steps up on any positive developments.

Yesterday alone boosted this stock from the bottom of my 7 holdings in value to 4th place!

Anyone who has found any clear reason for this bullish trading if they’d care to share? Thanks!

3 Likes

This might give you the answer you’re looking for, CEO Paul McGlone’s FY2020 results presentation:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Looks like another big day on the cards

edit: We’ve hit 6p :rocket:

2 Likes

After 7th December you’ll no longer be able to purchase this stock unless you have a plus account.

I’m trying to decide whether to buy some more before then and just hold until I’m ready to sell.

1 Like

Where did you see this information?

In app message:

I bought some more because of the move, won’t be spending a penny more on Freetrade.

How much would anyone recommend buying this stock now?

But you haven’t spent a penny yet.:smile:

How much do you know about the company? With the entire western world pushing green energy batteries are going to be a big thing. Depends how much you expect them to be involved and if they have the ability to produce raw materials

What do batteries have to do with the company?

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing. I mixed up threads when replying as I was reading the bacanora one that @JoaoOsorii had replied to similarly :joy:

1 Like

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: MEGATHREAD: Freetrade Plus :plus_:

https://www.seeingmachines.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Seeing_Machines_Annual_Report_2020_WEB_SPREADS.pdf

Seeing Machines now officially a Plus Stock. I’m just gonna sit on the shares i have and see where they go until or if i eventually sign up to plus.

I’ve just signed up for Plus and these are one of the first companies I fancy, hope my intuition pays off. Any recent news anybody?

Bit of positive movement today!

1 Like

Fleet Update RNS this morning

2 Likes

Very interested in this stock but my question is what does the future look like when you consider autonomous vehicle advancements, anything including and above level 3 automation is by definition monitored by the system instead of the human. Arguably the likes of Tesla are close to full automation and others aren’t far behind; even if that is several years, what is the longer term plan to survive and thrive as humans are needed less and less.

The last 1% of full, total, complete, no streeting wheel driving automation is going to be the hardest. Every time I find myself getting impressed by auronomous cars I just bring myself back to reality by thinking of single track mountain pass roads in North Wales or blind corners/bridges on country lanes with 6 foot hedges on either side… and how an autonomous car would handle a situation like a massive chuffing tractor coming the other way and blocking the road.

I think from a regulatory/insurance point of view, driving monitoring systems will be around for a long time to come. I imagine there are also alternative uses for products like those created by Seeing Machines. Wouldn’t eye/attention tracking be great data to record in aircraft black boxes? Or perhaps in a darker future like “drink the verification can to continue playing on your xBox”.

PS. Welcome to the forums dude

4 Likes