Seeing Machines - SEE - Share Chat

SEE performed well over the past month (+~18%). Had an email from their newsletter on 6th October. This was stated under highlights:

Highlights: Seeing Machines and Magna will exclusively co-market driver and occupant monitoring systems targeting the interor rear-view mirror in refum. Magna has agreed to invest USS65m into Seeing Machines via an exclusivity arrangement payment of USS17.5m and up to $47.5m
through a Convertible Note maturing in October 2026 and having a conversion rate per ordinary share of 11 British pence

Difficult to understand the exact implications, but possibly the reaction in share price has been positive?

1 Like

Yes itā€™s up almost 17% since I invested - only equates to Ā£0.01 though :joy:

It looks like a good sign, one would assume this means the system(s) will see a wider range of application and sales. :grin:

1 Like

Meanwhile Iā€™m down 45.1%

:skull_and_crossbones: :cow: :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Oh no! Your HoD are on this? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Moo :cow: :kiss:

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t sweat about it if you trust the vision (no pun intended) for the long term.

1 Like

Driver monitoring system?. What happened to self driving carsā€¦!

Good news! Iā€™m out. I hit a loss of -50.39% and I think I can make bigger losses faster by moving the cash to somewhere else.

Now to prowl these boards and pick a stock based on who seems to be enjoying themselves a little too much.

3 Likes

Ooooo, decisions decisionsā€¦

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Some cold comfort for us shareholders

1 Like
1 Like

Slowly but sort of steadily

2 Likes

Debt free in 2025. You can quote me next year!

2 Likes

Behind the paywall but good to see SEE getting some column inches in a daily rag

1 Like