Buying / selling shares

Assuming that the customer number is the number of accounts then around 7500.

1 Like

Itā€™s certainly coming along. Letā€™s get to 100,000 by Spring :hugs:

How are you able to see the latest customer number?

This info is four days old:

7,500 seems like a fair estimate of todayā€™s picture.

Alex shared the presentation here.

2 Likes

Cause my wife joined tonight and thatā€™s her number. Two ISA allowances are better than one.

5 Likes

Is the flat at the top of the waiting curve because people are being onboarded? I presume waiting will start going down as onboarding starts going faster that new users are signing up?

Yes thatā€™s right, the waitlist will reduce and new clients will overtake, they said they donā€™t want a waitlist thatā€™s too high (as it can be off-putting) and donā€™t want people waiting too long before getting the app.

4 Likes

Is there a way to show people waiting for Android and iOS on the graph? I guess you donā€™t have the data!

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™m sure weā€™ll do something like that for our next lot of slides.

1 Like

hi there, anyone out there who is interested to sell their shares, please pm me. I have recently joined freetrade app and donā€™t have any shares yet. appreciate.

1 Like

Yeah, i regret buying so little already =) this whole thing looks really awesome thus far.

1 Like

Hi there, are you crowdfunding any time soon? or end of next year? Thanks

1 Like

Hey :wave:

We donā€™t have any concrete plans for more crowdfunding yet, youā€™ve come to the right place to find out when we do share them though!

1 Like

No ā€˜concreteā€™ plans eh :eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™d sell 10% of my holdings at 10x the last round. Thatā€™s the price Iā€™m willing to sell at right now. :stuck_out_tongue: (no just kidding) I wonā€™t be selling, in fact Iā€™ll be adding if there is another round.

FreeTradeā€™s potential is enormous, thatā€™s what weā€™re betting on as investors.

In the UK, the total value of adult ISA and Personal Equity Plan is Ā£600B. Junior ISA is about Ā£4B. ā† 2018 figures.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/737082/Table_9.6_Published_August_2018.pdf

3 Likes

Iā€™m interested in buying some shares, so if youā€™re looking to sell then please message me.

Thank you,
Robi

Would love to own a few hundred shares in this company. Message if you are willing to sell to me.

Thanks
Matthew

I think it is difficult for any prospective seller/buyer to gauge what price to exchange at.

Have they doubled/trebled/halved?!

What are people willing to pay at the moment?

I suspect most shareholders, me included wouldnā€™t even let them go for double or treble at the moment, as it seems there is potentially huge upside from here

4 Likes

Indeed. My lowest estimate for a partial exit for the sake of diversification is x50 :relieved:

3 Likes

Unicorn status?

:unicorn: :unicorn:

4 Likes