Senseonic Holdings - SENS

Any chance of sensonic holdings being added soon?

You can help the odds by filling in the form linked in the pinned thread. This helps the team keep track of requests in a more central way.

Can we have this stock to be added please please before fly up. Please :pray::pray::pray::pray::+1::heart::heart:

+1 please add

@Freetrade_Team this stock was on the app since the monster batch but seems to have disappeared?

No its SENS which is sensyine health or something. The one i want is Sensonic Holdings which is also SENS. I really don’t understand why all stocks cannot be on there. I am trying to look for another platform. X

Please add Sens (Sensionics Holdings INC) !!!
I am a plus member here, and we need this!!

1 Like

Please please please add this stock as soon as you can and hopefully before it reaches $6 pleaseeeeeeeeeee

I don’t understand why are they adding stocks so slow…

2 Likes

Me neither. I check every Friday, but there is only 1 or 2 new stocks and the rest are the same.

1 Like

Please add Senseonics Holdings (SENS !!!

Looks like we’ve missed out on this, News of the patent has just broke. Its up 10% in premarket

i requested this ages ago.

Please please please add this stock as soon as you can and hopefully before it reaches $6 pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Senseonics. please add this

Another week gone by :disappointed_relieved:

I kmow! :pleading_face::pleading_face: It will probably arrive when its gone as far as it can…

Available in Stake so therefore DriveWealth supported. So could be added to FT

https://finki.io/stockSearch_brokers.php?ticker=SENS&mic=ARCX&isin=US81727U1051

2 Likes

Down 43% in a month, wow. All time chart looks like a complete P&D.

They are a tech company developing wearable and implantable diabetes monitors. Could potentially be a game-changer but dependent on them getting patents and approval. Definitely a gamble but Im glad of the dip to get in cheap.

1 Like