Seraphim Space Investment Trust 🚀🛰 - SSIT

what was the actual IPO price? could just be a launch glitch.

Anyway, after making a mess of other recent 1st day IPOs im just going to hold off on this one and then drip feed into it.

Initial application was £1 with a minimum £1000 order… but it was over subscribed. Though we don’t know how many Richard Branson bought lol.

I’m in for 2.9k long term… Hopefully it won’t sink as much as the rest of my Portfolio has at the moment!

1 Like

The potential of income, from the four retained assets at Seraphim, could be phenomenal. I carved a slot with a hundred shares, understanding the true potential the collaboration between these assets can have on global security, crops, weather prediction, monitoring, lidar mapping, mission critical infrastructure, and the use of all of those assets on humanitarian grounds. Well worth an investment at seed stage. Not often you get the chance to recognise, let alone invest in the infrastructure that will help keep the next millenia safe.

Science fiction. Has just become science fact. Goto their website and have a read for yourself.

6 Likes

Calling all Redditors!

A subreddit has been created for this stock. Let’s expand the community!

See you over there :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m new to feetrade and shares. I managed to pick up 70 of these, however now when i try to get more it says failed transaction. Is this simply because it isn’t available :thinking:.

1 Like

No this is unfortunately a frustration that sometimes happens. Usually it goes through eventually but I don’t think it is FT’s fault just needs a seller to match the order. :+1:

It can be really annoying so I suggested the below which is worth a vote :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you. Eventually i managed to get some more :+1:

3 Likes

Steady little riser this one isn’t it. Almost like guaranteed interest on savings at the moment.

2 Likes

If managed well this really could be a lovely earner as the area is only going to get more and more important. :+1: This is my go to for dividend spending at the moment.

2 Likes

Any shares I have coming out of red and into green are being sold off and being put into this.

1 Like
1 Like

That would explain the 2p rise at the end of the day.

What a stock this is.

It’s certainly going up, was thinking of selling a couple of weeks ago, think I will hold and possibly add to it, It would be good to see some future predictions

2 Likes

Up another 3p today. You did well not to sell.

3 Likes

I’m glad I didn’t, I purchased more today and already up on those as well, fingers crossed for the future :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’ve only got 1,100 shares, wish I had more to be honest!

2 Likes

I’ve got a similar amount, wish I had more too, up it goes again today! To be honest It’s never been down since the day I’ve had them, good luck

1 Like

Nice RNS this morning. £25 million investment. Should be more movement today.

1 Like

Seems to have gone totally the opposite way. Still early but a poor day so far.

Yeah was hoping for 1.35. Never mind, Americans waking up now