Should you co-ordinate buying to Trump rants

He doesnā€™t want a crash.

Preach itā€™s crazy the sway his words have

1 Like

The stock market has soared through his presidency despite all the background noise so I wouldnā€™t pay attention to it.

As someone said earlier donā€™t worry too much about market timing.

Love him or hate him, look at when he came to presidency. Look back at the Obama bit. Heā€™s pro business - even if he should delete twitterā€¦trumpy

1 Like

And thatā€™s with the awful December last year. The s&p 500 is up 23/24% or something this year. Crazy stuff. 4 more years just no Decemberā€™s haha. Iā€™m worried about the corporate debt if anything. The VC market and the slack/Uber/we work situations. Private pump and dumps in my opinion a lot of them.

Edit: private migrated to public so those with shares can cash out

1 Like

Going well today anyway every single share/etf I own is in the green today

Me too, my portfolio finished 1% up :grinning::+1:t3:

1 Like

Up 1.57% today

1 Like

Near record again. Less than 1 week.
But market timing is not a good practice :smiley:

Looks to be a down day again all be yesterday was a small one. VIX is up and and premarket suggest an implied open in the red

Edit: Was actually up ā‚¬8 yesterday :laughing:

Markets flying off the back of another tweet :smiley:, how long we giving it lol ?

1 Like

Hahaha I donā€™t mind the positive tweets. Markets flying is right! Up 1.5%ish and bought some more S&P 500 Distributing. Tweet for the next 5 years like that but we donā€™t want the doom and gloom tweets. The tweet in questionā€¦Heā€™ll be easily re-elected if he can pass this in Q1

Heā€™s definitely gaming the market to make some $$ - constant conman

1 Like

5 more years of conning. Get used to it

Ahahah big trump! I have still 840Ā£ in cash, waiting for his next bad tweet :smiley:

The Gentleman buying me time to accumulate XAU