[Feature Request 🔧] Show Freetrade crowdfunding shares in the app

This is just a nice to have and has no impact at all on the app.

It would be nice for those who have shares in Freetrade to see those shares in the portfolio tab (probably at the crowdfund price, but feel free to update the value if it increases!).

Bump.
@Ian any plans here?

3 Likes

Thanks @Rollingskies that’s a good one. Nothing on the roadmap right now but I’m glad you brought this to the front. I don’t think it would really fit but the timing is right for this tweet! :grinning:

9 Likes

It cant be too hard to do?
Could you pull @adam leg?!

Your founding investors particularly would love to see it. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

No it shouldn’t be too hard so will definitely discuss it again. Thanks for the prompt.

13 Likes

Does anyone have ‘Round 6’ yet showing in their investor list in the Freetrade app?

1 Like

First time I’ve looked at that, Mine doesn’t show Founding Member or my R2 investment even though it does say I have Plus for Life

bump

7 Likes

Working on it as we speak!

26 Likes

Whoooohooo.

Do you think you could package it up before the 24 December? :blush:

I just so want to see all my investments in one place. My spreadsheet isn’t the same. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

If this is done will it be separate from our total portfolio or will we be given the option to not have it included in our portfolio total amount? Just checking because I tend to keep my Crowdfunding investments categorised separately from my normal investments in my spreadsheets and stuff.

2 Likes

But what if it’s an integration of Crowdcube / Seedrs?

2 Likes

Don’t get my hopes up. That was the first message I sent to crowdcube when I first invested, asking them to partner with freetrade, even if just to show the amounts and latest share price rather than any trading.

I’ve had so many errors downloading the xls of my investments from crowdcube recently. They need someone credible like freetrade :wink:

1 Like

Well they do all have Draper Esprit in common now :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Wait. We can download a spreadsheet of our investments? Boy do I feel stupid.

1 Like

:joy: You can on the portfolio screen on the Web page. I find the ability to sort alphabetically on the app far better than the crowdcube Web page though :wink:

A way round this would be to have your Crowdfunding Portifolio as a seperate account on the GIA / ISA drop down. Just a thought

3 Likes

I imagine this will probably be the way it needs to be done because our Freetrade shares are not held in the Freetrade nominee account, they are on the share register and the GIA is a nominee account.

Wherever they put them I hope it is somewhere on the portfolio tab and not ‘hidden’ in my account information or something.

2 Likes

That would work and be a nice addition yea, good idea!

Moneybox have this in place at the moment, so would be great to see this in Freetrade also :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes